Saturday, March 11, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 70, 295, 2023 - Saturday

I am in a clock setting stupor. I got all the chime clocks started up again, and set for daylight saving time. Joel's grandfather clock was trying to be ornery, but I prevailed. I have reset all the digital clocks, and now I am almost done with the analog clocks. Time will tell. Get it? Or maybe it won't. I had a few spurts of energy today, starting with our walk this morning. I wore shorts and no jacket, and the temperature reached ninety degrees this afternoon. It is supposed to cool off overnight, so it will probably be sweats and a jacket tomorrow morning. Marge and Pam and I hit three estate sales this morning, I spent fifteen dollars on a monkey, two bells and a brand new deck of Rook cards. I have not played Rook since I was a little kid, still living in Michigan, but I might root around and see if anyone in the neighborhood wants to play. I got all the laundry done, figured out what was wrong with the ADT display panels, and a couple other things around the house. I got the car washed, and now I am about to call it a night. There were also a couple naps in between bursts. So far, all the solar stuff is performing as intended, and that makes me feel much better. I will have to just wait and see what happens during the next rain storm and/or power outage. Fingers crossed. The Meyer Lemon is blooming, and I am looking forward to more lemons this year. They were really good last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment