Friday, March 3, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 62/303, 2023 - Friday

Don't think of this as a sad post, but just think of it as a post. I have been in Cancun for four night, and I have been paying attention to the moon. Many years ago, Jody and I were on a mall cruise ship, and we were looking at the moon. I told him, no matter if we were apart (I was doing a lot of business traveling), we could both look at the moon, and no matter where we were, it was the same moon we were both looking at. I have been looking at the moon a lot this trip, and remembering Jody. It is a great memory. Today was the last day of the conference, and I will leave Cancun tomorrow. It was a busy day, and there were lots of things to learn and share. It will be great to share these things with my friends and colleagues, and so, for now, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment