Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 87/278, 2023 - Tuesday

It just goes to show you, you should never give up. This bluebonnet is growing out of a patch of absolutely NOTHING next to our cluster mail boxes. NOTHING! I don't remember seeing it yesterday, and I don't recall seeing it this morning when we started our walk. It has certainly not been nurtured, but still, there it is, blooming and being proud. I just hope it does not get trampled before it gets a chance to seed. Our walk was good, the breakfast with the other ROMEOs was good, it was a good day in the office, and so I guess all is good. There were a couple ups and downs in the office, but everything worked out just fine. I have a 9 o'clock in the morning, and then an 11:30. The afternoon is relatively clear, and Thursday I will go in kind of late. I have a 2 o'clock and a 5 o'clock, and probably won't get home Thursday night until about 8 in the evening. The girls will think I have deserted them, but they will forget about it two or three minutes after I get home and promise them some food. I forget just about everything myself when I promise myself some food!

No comments:

Post a Comment