Monday, March 13, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 72/293, 2020 - Monday

Okee-Dokee then. Almost everything that happened today has been okay, the only things that weren't okay were just a challenge (first world problems) hurrying up to wait. Our walk started off at a chilly 49 degree morning, so I was pretty well bundled up. Off to the city, and my 10 o'clock appointment, and that all went well, and I was in the office before 11. I did some stuff in the office, and took off for home about 2 o'clock. I had to make one stop, and I had an appointment with a dermatologist at 3:30. I got there at about 3, and after a series of discussions, at 3:55 I asked if it was typical for the doctor to be running about thirty minutes late. The receptionist said yes. I was called into a room, and asked how long it would be before I saw the doctor, and I was told 20 to 30 minutes. I had an appointment to have dinner with Linda and Jimmie, so that was not going to work. I made another appointment for Friday at 11:30, and asked if I could expect to have the appointment time run late again, and the receptionist said no, we go to lunch at noon, so we will be pretty much on time. UGH! But, I'm glad I got home in time to feed the girls, and meet Linda and Jimmie for dinner. Great fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment