Thursday, March 23, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 82/283, 2023 - Thursday

According to several of my friends Facebook posts, today is National Puppy Day. Well, yes, I have two puppies, and they have each been featured in these journal entries over the years, but during our walk this morning, we did not encounter any pups. I carrie dog treats with me just for those encounters, but no pups today. There were cats, though. These two cats were sitting on a fence, and so I started snapping photos. The cat on the right in this photo was not shy, either, and as I talked with them he/she decided to come on over and get a little petting. He/she reminded me a lot of the cat Jody had when we first got together, although this mornings cat was much more lean. CC was a large cat. CC stood for Creaky Cat, and CC walked in to Jody's life when he lived on the High Road in Austin. At the time, CC was dining on caught birds, and Jody told her that, if she would quit stalking birds, he would feed her. And so she did, and so began a long, loving relationship. I got Nancy and Melinda to the airport this morning with no issues, and then on to the office. I made it in time for both my 10 and 11 o'clock appointments, and then got a bit more work done and cleared off my desk. I have a 2 o'clock appointment at home, and made it there with no issues. It turned out to be a lovely afternoon, the sun is shining right now, but we may have some rain overnight and through mid-day tomorrow. I hate basketball. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment