Saturday, March 18, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 77/288, 2023 - Saturday

The bluebonnets are really prolific this year, but I have not had a good chance to take a good photo of them so far. I see great shots while I am driving, but can't just pull over and get out of the car. I did take a couple photos this morning, but even when I was taking them, I knew they would be very much less than spectacular. Our walk this morning was really chilly, even though the fancy-schmantzy weather station on the back porch reported it was 46 degrees. It felt much colder. Spring begins at 4:57PM on Tuesday, and it is only supposed to be 54 degrees on that date. I am not longing for 100 degree temperatures, but 60s and 70s would be very welcome. There was one estate sale today, and I was the only one that bought anything. I spent $2 for one of those string things used so your glasses don't fall off. I did not even buy it for myself, I got it for Richard, and I think I paid too much! The house was kept today, meaning the housekeeper came by and did her thing. I'm on a five to six week cycle, and it is nice that everything is clean and fresh. I had a few errands to run today, and I got all that stuff done. I need to wash the Piglet's face, but I have been putting that off for at least a week. I may get it done tonight or tomorrow, we shall see. They are going to the beautiful parlor next weekend, but I would be embarrassed to take them in with her face looking like it does. Ugh. Brunch tomorrow, and I am looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment