Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 88/277, 2023 - Wednesday

It's HUMP DAY PEOPLE! Richard overslept this morning, so he did not join Paul and me for our morning walk. Once again, it was a little bit chilly, but there was no wind, so that made it tolerable. I had a nine o'clock appointment this morning, and then another appointment at 11:30. After the second appointment, I got a few things done in the office before I headed home. It was a top-down afternoon, and that was nice. I started a new book, Secluded Cabin Sleeps Six. It's a thriller, I am only on the second chapter, and I have to tell you, it has probably the longest prologue of any book I have ever read. We had book club tonight, and the next book for the club is one I suggested, Carnegie's Maid. Most of the books I choose, outside of the book club choices, are books that have intrigued me based on nothing more than the title, and I am okay with that. Tomorrow will be a late day...I have a two o'clock appointment and a five o'clock appointment...and I think I will work one more appointment in somewhere. Other than that, I cannot really think of anything that is going on that would be of interest to anyone but me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment