Monday, March 20, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 79/286, 2023 - Monday

It has been a grey and kind of dreary day, although there has been no rain, it is just a chilly day. The temperatures are supposed to go up in the next several days, and rumor has it that we may have seen the last of our chilly weather. Our walk this morning was good, and no real issues with that. I spent the day (most of it) in the office. We had a nice lunch meeting with our friend Tom, who gave us a demonstration of some of the finer points of a software he has that we all like. PLUS, he brought bar-b-cue. Yummy! I had no errands to run on the way home, and the mail had not even been delivered when I got home. Since I did nothing of universal interest today, I had no photos of any interest, so I just took a photo of the back patio, highlighting the new hummingbird feeders I put out yesterday. I have not seen any hummers yet, but my fingers are crossed, and I hope they will show up in the next couple of weeks. Meetings all day tomorrow, and Legislative visits on Wednesday, and lunch with REALTOR® colleagues from across the state. It's gonna be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment