Sunday, March 12, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 71/294, 2023 - Sunday

I am not a fan of the time changes, nope, not springing forward or falling back. I don't like it, but apparently there is not a single thing that I can do about it. The only redeeming factor is that, now, Playa del Carmen is on Texas time. So, this was not a bad day, as days go. It started out, as usual, with a walk with Dick and Paul. After the walk, I went down for a bit of a nap, and then it was off to brunch. Today, it was me, Alisha, Rueben and Candy. After a nice brunch, I came back home and went down for another nap. After nap time, Richard (Dick) and I met at Berry Springs Park for a nice Sunday bike ride. We have so far taken the same route on our bike rides, from Berry Springs Park to the German Restaurant in Walburg. I think it is close to a thirteen mile ride, and we are signed up for the Red Poppy Ride sometime in April, I think. I need to look that up. It was a beautiful day in central Texas. It started out a little bit chilly, but by the time we rode, it was in the seventies, and the sun was shining brightly. The wind was in our faces heading to Walburg, and, lo and behold, it was at our backs on the way back to the park. I am actually tuned in to the Oscars tonight, and I an only up to the opening monologue, but I am thnking I just might have to switch back over to Forensics Files. What could be worse than that? 

No comments:

Post a Comment