Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 80/285, 2023 - Tuesday

Oh my, I am apparently not as young as I used to be. I was up early this morning, but I did not get a chance to walk. I had meetings starting at 10AM, and I wanted to get in to the office before those meetings started. It took almost an-hour-and-forty-five minutes to get in to the office, and I was pretty well over it by the time I got there. I got what needed to be done, done, and then I headed off to my meetings. Tomorrow, we (Texas REALTORS® from across Texas) will meet at the Texas Capitol for our bi-annual Legislative meetings. Bi-annual means every two years, right? If not, you should know that is what I meant. SO, it will be another early rise and no walk again tomorrow. BUT, it is something I really enjoy, so it is not nearly as bad as I may be making it sound. It is getting warmer outside, but today was drizzly and grey and overcast. Not at all a great day, but at least I was inside most of the day. I have been past this particular building many times, but I have never paid too much attention to what building it is. If you look to the left of the building, you can see the Driskill Hotel, so you know it is right downtown. Just another way that Austin keeps itself weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment