Tuesday, July 9, 2024

2016 - Day 191/175, 2024 - Tuesday

Paul's back was still bothering hm this morning, so I was lazy and didn't walk. It just seemed like any old excuse, but I expect I will make up for it in the coming days. I got in the office a little bit earlier than usual, and got a fair amount of stuff accomplished. I am happy about that. I was trimming by sideburns the other day, and somehow I yanked the hoop out of my ear with the comb I was using. SO, I got Kerry in the office to put it back in this afternoon. Kerry put the hoop in originally, many months ago. I had to hold my mouth just right to make it easier for her, as you can tell from the photo I am including with this entry. I think I will take it easy for the rest of the evening, I have a lot of stuff to get accomplished tomorrow, and I think it will be a pretty busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment