Monday, July 1, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 183/183, 2024 - Monday

Well, welcome to July, and we are exactly half-way through with 2024. For a Monday, it was not a terrible day, but I found plenty of stuff to get done...some of it a bit tedious, but I got it done. Paul and I had a nice walk this morning, and there was just a sliver of moon still in the big, beautiful blue sky. Certainly not many clouds, and that made for a warm morning and day. After the walk, I got in to the office a bit early, because it, being the first, is always kind of busy. I left the office at about 2:30, and I got home about 3:45. I let the girls out, and then decided that I might as well go get the car inspected. I thought this would be the last time for that ritual, but the news this evening said that 'high population' counties in Texas will still have to comply with car inspections going forward. I don't know that I disagree with that, because if cars are not inspected, I think there could be more clunker (dangerous) vehicles on the road, driving down IH-35 next to me. I just made that up, I have no data to substantiate that opinion. This photo is of a couple morning glories that bloomed yesterday, and closed up in the late afternoon. I saw them as I was watering last night, and I thought they were interesting. Kind of pretty...

No comments:

Post a Comment