Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 213/153, 2024 - Wednesday

Paul and I had a nice walk this morning, there was a nice breeze, and that is always welcome. Unless it is cold, then we don't want a breeze. On yesterday's walk, I gave away all the dog treats before we were even 3/4 of the way finished walking, so we changed our path so I would not disappoint any dogs. This morning, I took extra treats, and only saw four pups that wanted treats. You just never know. I had two zoom meetings this morning, after I logged onto the first one, I was excused because I was going to need to go to ANOTHER zoom meeting in 25 minutes.The second zoom lasted the entire hour that was planned for, which was okay. At this point in time, everyone expects meetings to start on time and to end on time. In the office, we tried and tried to send an email with an attachment to our Landlords, and it just would not work. It was really frustrating, but we will work on it again tomorrow. Linda and Jimmie and I went to dinner tonight at a new restaurant on the Square in Georgetown. I had liver and onions, it's been a while, and it was really good. I am kind of interviewing restaurants for our next neighbor dinner, and I have a couple more restaurants to check out before I pick one. I think the photo of the liver and onions accompanying this journal entry is more appealing that the one of me at the blood bank yesterday. But, I also liked going to the Catacombs while I was in Paris, so there is no accounting for taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment