Friday, July 26, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 208/158, 2024 - Friday

I was up at 4 o'clock this morning, which is not that unusual for me. I usually start waking up around then, but I try to stay in bed at least until 5:30 or so. But, I got up, and got some stuff done in the office, which is not a bad thing. I had a lot of things to do today, just clearing stuff that would have otherwise been cleared over the past 15 days or so. I really don't think that I am suffering for any jet lag, so I am happy about that. I did have a nice walk with Paul this morning, and there were five dogs along the way that were happy to know I was back. I am the cookie monster for early morning walking dogs! I had some errands to get done on the way in to the office this morning, and I was happy to get those chores done. All was good in the office, and I got everything on my desk taken care of. I had a couple stops to make on the way home, so more or less, there is really no evidence that I was gone for two weeks. Since I got home, I have been watching a lot of the Olympic stuff on tv, and it is interesting to see things on tv that I saw myself a couple weeks ago. The shots of the Eiffel Tower were very nice, and I just thought I would share this photo of the tower that I took after a very nice dinner with Michael and Lynda.

No comments:

Post a Comment