Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 205/161, 2024 - Tuesday

I am pretty sure it is still Tuesday, even though this morning seems like a really long time ago. I haven't even really done that much of anything today, either. I did not leave the apartment until we left for the airport, and that was about 1:15 this afternoon. We had a flight from Nice to Paris at 4:55. It took us almost two hours (as I recall) just to check in and get our checked baggage where it was supposed to be. The the flight was about 2 hours late, but we are here and I will be going to sleep shortly. I have my alarm set for 4:45, we have a flight to JFK at 8:55. We are planning to meet in the lobby at 5:45. Heaven help me. We are staying tonight in a hotel called the Citizen M, which is a lot like Trader Joe's in that, it is way too ccool for me tobe here. Everything (EVERYTHING) is done on an app or on an iPad, and you know how tecnologically prone I am. You're right, I don't either. Pizza for dinner and I have a cookie that I am now afraid to eat, for fear that it will have so much sugar in it that I will not sleep. We will see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment