Sunday, July 28, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 210/156+, 2024 - Sunday

I had a great time in France with Michael and Lynda, as you can tell by the photo of receipts I collected during my two week visit. It is impossible for me to recall (in order) all the stuff that we did, but a review of the receipts brings back stuff my pea-brain forgot about. I had a pretty fun day today, too, and that is not even including all the crap going on social media. HOLY MOLY! Whatever. Paul and I had a nice walk this morning, then the girls and I had some breakfast. I think I watched a little bit of Sunday Morning, but I really don't remember. I put clothes in the washer, along with my tennis shoes. You know, the ones that say you are supposed to hand wash only. Well, I put them in the washer, and they did just fine. I went to an estate sale that opened at 9AM, and again, bought nothing. Then I decided to be on a mission to find geraniums. I drove about 40 miles, and no geraniums. I got home, put clothes in the dryer, took a nap, dod some this-and-that, and then went to another estate sale that started at 1PM. I bought a few things, and then went back to nurseries that were not open this morning, and found the geraniums. Now I have two nice pots of geraniums, and the lilies that were formerly in those pots have been transplanted to smaller pots, where they might have a chance of recovering. They are nothing but bulbs, so we shall see what happens. I also got the plumbagos planted, so I think it was a pretty successful day. Linda and Jimmie got home this afternoon, we have not seen each other for the past month, exactly a month, and it was good to see them both. We headed out for dinner, and then had some ice cream. Now it is time to call it a day, and see what the coming week brings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment