Friday, July 5, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 187/179, 2024 - Friday

Today was one of those days. About ten years ago, people would ask me how my day was, and I would respond that there were gnats flying all around my face, and I could not shoo them away. There were a lot of gnats today, but it will all work out okay. Just first world issues (not even first world problems). Paul and I had a nice walk this morning, and then, after breakfasts all around (me and the girls), it was time to take my time going in to the office. I stopped at an estate sale in Round Rock, and spent $6. All was good in the office, nothing much to do, just check the mail and post some checks. On my way to the blood bank, I stopped at Taco Shack for some lunch, which is always good to have extra food when you are shedding platelets. I left the blood bank about 3:45 and headed home, and Val, Paulina and Oliver came over about 5 o'clock, and we went into Georgetown for dinner. It is about time to shed some clothing, and settle in for the evening. Tomorrow will be more estate sales, and Sunday we are already working on brunch. Fun stuff in my old age!

No comments:

Post a Comment