Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 192/174, 2024 - Wednesday

Howdy, y'all. Right now I am somewhere flying over the Atlantic, on my first trip to Europe. After this trip, I only have the=ree more continents to visit, and that will finish one of my bucket list items. I am traveling with Michael and Lynda, and so far, so good. We were a little bit worried about making it to the connecting flight, but everything worked out just fine, I even had enough time to pee before boarding the plane. We will land in Paris at 9AM Paris time tomorrow, that is about 2AM Texas time. The girls went to stay with Paulina, Val and Oliver last night, and the Curious House is very quiet. Clocks are all stopped (except for one) and no dogs. Very quiet. I had everything needed for the trip in a bag that could be a carry on, but when I found out Michael and Lynda were checking bags, I put everything in a bigger bag (not that much bigger) and now I have a suitcase that is half empty. Seriously! So, I loaded the empty side with snacks, just in case they have no snacks in France. In just a few minutes, I will publish this entry, and maybe see if I can get some sleep. I will see y'all when we get back. This photo shows Michael and lynda in the row behind me in the aisle seats. The other guy has the greatest smile ever, and part of me is at the bottom

No comments:

Post a Comment