Sunday, July 7, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 189/177, 2024 - Sunday

As I was writing the journal entry yesterday, we had received 0.05" of rain at the Curious House. Later in the evening, it began to rain, and it rained for a pretty good while. When I emptied the gauge this morning, we had 2.81" and I am very happy about that. What I am not really happy about is, we will not get any rain from Beryl when it finally make landfall on the Texas coast. I hope there is minimum damage, and I hope everyone in the path will be safe. Paul was experiencing some back problems this morning, and he chose not to walk, so I took advantage of the extra time, too, by not walking and doing some stuff around the Curious House. You would not be able to tell I did anything if you were to visit, but it is the unseen things that always need doing. I had brunch this morning with Terry and Candy and Mike, and that was fun. On the way home, I made a couple stops to pick up a couple things, and I have spent the rest of the day at home. Okay, that is a lie. I did venture out to Home Depot, and bought nothing. After that, I have been home for the rest of the day. There is not a lot on my schedule for tomorrow, but I assume I will get a few things accomplished. I was really hoping it would rain. I have been doing a pretty good job of putting shoes back in the closet after I wear them, but these are still in the bedroom floor. If you have any question about it, it is no longer about the socks, it is now about the shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment