Monday, July 29, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 211/155, 2024 - Monday

It's Monday, not that there is anything wrong with that. I rolled out of bed this morning at about 5:30, and got a lot of things (including watering plants in front and back) before my walk with Paul. I was on my way in to the office before 9 o'clock, and traffic was not terrible. I really have nothing to attribute it to, but I am not complaining. All was good in the office, and we had an office meeting and lunch, discussing changes that are being to comply with the recent DOJ ruling for all REALTORS®. Most people I talk with (not REALTORS®) are unaware of the changes, and only know what the media presented a few months ago, most of which was incorrect. There will be very little change as far as buyer and seller clients are concerned, the biggest change will be in disclosures about who is paying whom for what. It will all be okay, no reason to panic. I had a couple stops to make on the way home, and traffic was light again, maybe because people are avoiding going anywhere because of the President's visit. As far as I know, he was in and out, and nobody got hurt. He is in Houston now, so they can deal with the traffic. Otherwise, life is good, and I am a lucky man. Glad that I continue to see the hummers, and glad they like the feeders.

No comments:

Post a Comment