Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 184/182, 2024 - Tuesday

Well, I admit it, I am pretty scary looking, but that is just the way it is. Today is Tuesday, which means it is Total Stranger Tuesday. There were three of us at the ROMEO breakfast, and we were in and out, nobody got hurt. My orange juice glass was cracked, and everybody got their livers in a quiver because I kept drinking it. It was CRACKED, not broken, I knew it, I just wanted to make sure they got rid of the glass after I was finished with it. Whatever. I got another glass of orange juice, and a glass and a half of orange juice for free. Then it was in to Austin, and it was a good day. There is a lot going on, and it will be busy for about another month, and then the summer rush will be over. I'm looking forward to that. In reality, I am looking forward to a lot of things that I am not in charge of. I'm looking forward to some rain in central Texas because of Hurricane Beryl, but I am not in charge of that either. It actually looks like we have a chance of rain later in the week, fingers crossed. I did see A hummingbird at the feeders this morning, and that was pretty exciting. Hopefully, there is more than one, but I have only seen one at the feeders. Two at the feeders would be a great thing to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment