Thursday, July 4, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 186/180, 2024 - Thursday, The Fourth of July

Happy Fourth of July, everybody. I have done a lot of nothing much today, but I will still provide you with details. I did walk this morning with Paul and James. Then some breakfast (cereal), and then a few things around the Curious House. There were naps here and there, and I did water plants in the front and back, and trimmed two potted plants that I have had for about five or six years. I am pretty sure I brought them to the Curious House from the farm. I did get in the car to get a few things at Target and Walgreen's, and then got a couple bar-b-cue sandwiches for dinner. Tomorrow, I will go in to the office for a few minutes, and then I have an appointment to shed more platelets. Then home, and estate sales on Saturday. The picture accompanying this post is my all time favorite Fourth of July picture, taken on this day in 2012, at the farm. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment