Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 185/181, 2024 - Wednesday

I am very pleased to announce that I saw another Hummer at the feeders this afternoon. That is two days in a row, so maybe that single Hummer has decided to call my four feeders its' own. That is perfectly okay with me, as long as at least one Hummer knows the feeders are there. It was a nice walk this morning, maybe not as hot as it has been, but still not that comfortable. I made it in to the office a little bit early, because I knew there was stuff I needed to do. I had a nice lunch, too, with Michael and Lynda, and then it was back to the office, and one errand on the drive home. Plus I needed to get gas in the little white car. Hopefully we will get a little bit of rain in the next seven days. A lot is not predicted, but a little bit is. I am looking forward to being off from the office for the next couple days, although I will go in on Friday...I am doing a platelets pull, and as long as I am in town, I will stop by the office and see if anything needs to be done. Have a great Fourth!

No comments:

Post a Comment