Thursday, August 1, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 214/152, 2024 - Thursday

Okay, enough small talk. You already know I had a nice walk this morning with Paul (and James joined us too). You know I fed the dogs, had breakfast, watered plants in the front and back. Went in to the office, did stuff, left the office, stopped at a property, got home, took a nap, got pissed off because my 3 o'clock zoom meeting was cancelled. No respect. I get no respect. Clocks. I have some clocks. I don't know how many clocks I have, but a bunch of them. And hats. I have a lot of hats, and I don't know how many hats I have. I get a hat from most of the places I visit, and my trip to France and several cities in France made for the purchase of several more hats. I don't wear hats, because I have no neck, and, in my opinion, wearing a hat only emphasizes that physical shortcoming. The story goes that my grandmother used to hold me in her lap and tell me she was sorry I had no neck. I don't remember that, but apparently she was correct. So, someday soon, I will include these hats on the wall(s) with the other hats. I am undecided about putting these hats in a space of their own, so when I see them, I will remember that trip. Maybe. Maybe not. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment