Saturday, August 10, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 223/143, 2024 - Saturday

Well, Paulina may have come up with the answer to why the Piglet is heavier than other Maltese dogs are, and heavier than what the Googles say she should be. What is a Maltipoo? Known as a designer dog, these charming little pups are a fairly new breed. Falling into the popular category of poodle mixes, Maltipoos are a mix between the Maltese and the Poodle. Well, that is interesting. I never heard of a Maltipoo before, and you can learn new stuff every day. According to the Interwebs, a Maltese should weigh about 10 pounds, and the Piglets weighs about 17 pounds. That is well within the weight range for a Maltipoo. I never thought I was feeding her too much, and she and Callie get exactly the same amount of food every day, she just weighs more. Apparently, it is not an issue. Done. There were four estate sales today, and all of them were disappointing. I did buy a few things, and they are still in the car, I will retrieve that stuff tomorrow. Otherwise, most of the day was spent napping in the big chair with two dogs napping along with me. I got nothing on my chore list done, and (maybe) I will get that stuff done tomorrow. Brunch is set for tomorrow, and that will be fun, it has been a while since we all met up. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELODY!

No comments:

Post a Comment