Saturday, August 3, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 216/150, 2024 - Saturday

The hummingbird feeders are all clean and refilled with fresh syrup. It is a Saturday thing. Just like estate sales. We hit five estate sales today, and I bought $12 worth of stuff. I am hitting one again tomorrow, discount day. They have some really cool stuff, maybe some of the stuff I like will still be there. I had a few errands to make today as well; confirmed a place for the neighbors dinner on the 21st, got some stuff at Home Depot to put handers on some new artwork, and then had dinner with Val and Paulina. Oliver was working, so he did not go with us. I did take a really long nap this afternoon, probably a couple hours, and it was nice. Tomorrow I am planning to get the rad car washed, and then maybe a movie, not sure about that yet. Dinner tonight was at an Indian restaurant in Round Rock, it was really good food, but way too much food. And rice. LOTS of rice. This morning when I got up, I noticed this orange cat on the window sill of the front bedroom. He is welcome to hang out as long as he wants, he may be lessening the vole population. I have had guards put on the downspouts (photo tomorrow, maybe), so they are no longer running up the downspouts. So, between those things and the orange cat, they may take it upon themselves to relocate. The photo looks like daylight, but it was before 6 this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment