Friday, August 2, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 215/151, 2024 - Friday

Apparently there is a website where I could post photos of these toes and make a lot of money. I have a variety of these toe pics, so if you know the details, make sure you message me! I had a couple meetings today, phone and in-person, and the in-person meeting is where we found that my shoes and the undisclosed persons toes were a pretty good match. I guess it is true, great minds do share the color spectrum. On the way home this afternoon, I stopped at HEB and bought three squeeze bottles of mayonnaise, one container of cut up watermelon, and three six packs of Coke Zero. I think I may as well just give in to the concept of going to HEB on a daily basis. Once I got home, I went down for a nap, and it was a pretty long nap, and definitely a good nap. I don't know if it is because of my recent trip, but I have just been feeling tired for the last couple days. I do, however, feel just fine after a nap. There are five estate sales to hit tomorrow, and they are pretty spread out. It could take a while. I have plans for dinner tomorrow night as well, so that is good. There is a little chance of rain over the next couple days, but not enough of a chance to turn the sprinklers off. The morning glory vines are doing really well, but there are not that many blooms, I think it is just too hot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment