Sunday, August 18, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 231/135, 2024 - Sunday

There is a possibility that it is even too hot at 6:30 in the morning to walk. Probably not, but I am considering it. After our walk this morning, I settled in to watch Sunday Morning, and much of it kept my attention. After that, it was time to join Terry, Alisha and Reuben for brunch. It was a blast. I have not laughed like that and that hard in a long time. I can't really tell you about all the stuff we laughed at, but it is possible that my Instagram name has been changed to something obscene. Maybe. And my legit Instagram name is OShux51. I think. Try it and see if that's me. After brunch, I came home and tried to figure out a way to keep the flag from getting stuck in the gutters. I tried several things, and nothing worked. By this time tomorrow (thank you Amazon), I will be the owner of 8 (EIGHT) flag magnets, made especially to keep flags from curling around stuff and to weight the flag down sufficiently so it will not keep getting caught in the gutter. It sounds too good to be true, and I will report back tomorrow. After pondering the flag situation for a while, I went to another estate sale (I had been to this one yesterday, and today was half price day), and told them about being ejected from a sale yesterday. They said 'Are you the one they called the cops on?' Apparently, word travels fast in estate sale circles. No, I'm pretty sure they did not call the cops on me, but there were people reporting that, after they threw me out, they had more ruckus and more screaming. Too weird! Jimmie and Linda are back in town, and we went for ice cream this evening, always fun to hang with them, and the people at the ice cream place see to enjoy our company. Apparently they don't know me that well. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment