Thursday, August 8, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 221/145, 2024 - Thursday

Thursday is my fourth favorite day of the week. And, unfortunately, I am back to posting wreck pictures, because I was too distracted to take any better photos today. There were plenty of opportunities for me to take more interesting pictures, I just did not have the sense to actually take my phone out of my pocket. So, there you go. I was back and forth to Austin twice today, and that was the plan the whole time. I went in this morning to do office stuff, and I went back this evening to attend a TREPAC event. It was a little bit confusing to the girls, but it all worked out just the way it needed to. Interestingly, since the pic of the day is of a wreck, it is interesting (to me anyway) that I spent two weeks recently in France, and the whole time I was there, I do not recall seeing one traffic incident. I also think all traffic in France is an incident, but there were no wrecks that I can remember. Everyone there drive like a crazy person, so maybe that has something to do with it. Only about 95% of the people in central Texas drive like crazy people, so maybe if we can convert the other 5%, we will be done with wrecks on the roads. Something to think about!

No comments:

Post a Comment