Sunday, August 11, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 224/142, 2021 - Sunday

I spent some of the day reading about Maltipoos, and I am becoming more convinced that the Piglet is one of those hybrid dogs. Pretty much has her down, so that will put the notion that she is overweight to rest. That does not mean she will no longer be referred to as the Piglet, some things are just too good to modify. Paul and I had a good walk this morning, then I watched some of Sunday Morning. Parts of it kept my attention, and other parts not so much. I did go out and trim back the morning glory vines, and that was one thing on my chore list. There are still two things on the list (I started with three), but I will get to them in a week or two, no hurry. After that, I went to brunch with Candy, Mike and Alisha. It was fun, we had not had brunch in a couple weeks, and I like seeing them all. I was on a quest to find a pharmacy that had one of my prescriptions in stock. It has been a bit of a challenge recently to get it filled. I found them at a CVS in Georgetown, and my doctor has sent them the paperwork. But, between this morning and now, they too are out, and it is on back order. They are sending the doctor a request for an alternative, and we will see how that works out. After that, I spent a good part of the day doing nothing, but I did spend some time watching the hummers at the feeders. It will be time to clean and refill the feeders tomorrow or the next day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment