Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 220/146, 2024 - Wednesday

IT'S HUMP DAY, and I am totally okay with that. We made it to (I think) 102 degrees in central Texas. I think that was the 17th day over 100 degrees, compared to over 40 days over 100 degrees, this time last year. Those are Austin statistics, so maybe here at the Curious House, we did not hit temperatures that high. I made a couple stops on the way in to the office to put some lock boxes on houses, and then had a good day in the office. I had a quick zoom call at 12:30, and that was good. I stopped and got the little white car washed on my way home this afternoon, and tried my best to take a nap after I got home, and I am doubtful that I had any success. I am trying to keep the morning glories going, and, as I have noted before, I think it is just too hot for them to bloom. The vines are full and seem to be doing well, just no blooms. Sometimes I wonder what the point is...I would like to see blooms. I had two meetings on my calendar for Thursday, and they have both been cancelled. So...I will go in to the office as usual tomorrow, then head back to the Curious House, and then go BACK in to Austin for a 5:30 TREPAC function. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment