Friday, August 23, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 236/130, 2024 - Friday

Well, I give up. The flag has defeated me, and it is now inside the house in one of the spare bedrooms. I need to find a different place for it, where it will not get caught up in the gutters. That is not as easy as it sounds. There is a tree in the way of the next best place for it, and there are not many other practical options. So, it is in the house for the near term. I was not in the office very long today, it was quiet, and I got everything done with no issues. I got the white car washed on the way home, and tomorrow morning there will be four estate sales for us to hit, and that is always fun. I have no idea of what I may find that I cannot live without. The girls were just barking at some people walking past the house, and it is kind of windy and a little bit darker than I was expecting. There is some rain happening south of us, but I have no fantasy that we will get any of it here. The photo accompanying this photo was taken yesterday during our morning walk. This is Thor, and Thor belongs to Greg and Leisa. Every now and then, when we cross paths walking, Leisa will let Thor off his leash and he we RUN to me to get his cookie. That is something that always makes me smile. He gets his cookie, and then he turns around and goes back to his mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment