Monday, August 12, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 225/141, 2024 - Monday

I finally got the prescription challenge solved this afternoon. I went BACK to the CVS I went to yesterday, and asked them about the particular prescription. Yes, we have it, but we asked your doctor for an alternate drug because your insurance (MediCare) will not pay for it. I said, well, my insurance has never paid for it, I always pay cash for that prescription. That changed everything, and within 20 minutes, I had the prescription, and I was on my way. They never asked ME if I wanted it via insurance, but whatever, that is done, I don't need to concern myself with it for another three months. Traffic was not particularly difficult this morning, I keep expecting it to be congested because school is getting back in session in central Texas. We had our last office meeting this afternoon, talking about the changes to MLS at our association, so I believe our agents are better prepared than most of the agents in Texas and across the United States. Time will tell, and the whole thing is not really that difficult. It will all smooth itself out in the next few months. August 12, 2013 was the day that Jody and I were legally married by a Republican Justice of the Peace in Glastonbury, Connecticut. I have very vivid memories of it, and I miss my husband very much. I'm going to leave it at that, I could go on-and-on.

No comments:

Post a Comment