Monday, August 19, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 232/134, 2024 - Monday

So far, so good. The flag magnets arrived this afternoon, and the disclaimer says 'THEASE MAGNET ARE VERY STRONG! KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND AWAY FROM PACEMAKERS. NOT FOR CHILDREN UNDER 14 YEARS. MADE IN CHINA. That is verbatim. Again, so far, so good. They are indeed VERY strong, I have no kids under 14, and so far I don't have a pacemaker. The flag has not blown onto the gutters since I put the magnets on, but I am fully of the belief that, if we get a good gust of wind, the flag will magnetize itself to the gutter, and I will need a ladder to un-magnet it. A nice walk this morning, then in to the office. I spent the entire day working on one property, but at least I got it done. Tonight, I will try my best to avoid the convention, but it is being covered for the next four days. There is not a single thing that either party could do at this point that would change my vote, NOTHING, so there is really no reason (IMHO) for me to watch 20 or 25 hours of the convention. The temperature in central is predicted to be 107 degrees tomorrow, so I might just have to go and hide in a cave somewhere. Tomorrow will be the ROMEO breakfast, and Wednesday night will be the neighborhood dinner. It will be fun to see everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment