Sunday, August 25, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 238/128, 2024 - Sunday

Okay, that is a wrap for the first full day of the TR Shaping Texas Conference. It was an early day, breakfast with Melinda and Nancy. Then Political Involvement Committee meeting, Opening Session with Emmitt Smith, a meet & greet, then welcome reception and and the last piece of business was a TREPAC Alumni gathering with the current TREPAC leadership. Lots of good information shared, and during the PIC meeting there was lots of information about AI. My question was, is a machine (AI) deserving of First Amendment rights? I don't think a machine should qualify, but I am not the smartest person in the room, even if I am the only person in the room. I have six things on the calendar for tomorrow, and that, I think, is kind of average. I just went and looked out the peep hole in my door, and a bunch of my colleagues seem to be having a party of their own in the hall. I would have joined, but that would have meant I needed to put clothes on. Nope, way too late for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment