Thursday, August 29, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 242/124, 2024 - Thursday

Welcome (almost) to the Labor Day Weekend. So far, I have only been in the office one day this week, tomorrow will make two, and then we have a long, three-day weekend. Fantastic. I got back into the walking groove this morning with Paul and James, and that was fun. I had a couple errands to run this morning on the way to the office, and I feel accomplished for having checked those things off my list. THe office was good, a few things stacked up, but I got everything done. Carrie and I had burgers from Sandy's for lunch, and that is always a great choice. I made a couple stops on the way home, and a quick trip to the HEB as well. I only spent $27 at HEB, so there must have been a lot of stuff that I forgot to buy. Tonight was book club night at Marian's, and we all had a great time talking about the book, which we all liked. When Dick and Marge are in Chicago for the summer, they join us via Zoom, and it is always fun to have then join us, so good to see them! Then, we veered off into politics, and we all had a good time discussing current events. Have I mentioned that tomorrow is Friday? And it will be the start of a three-day weekend? Just making sure. It should be a good day in the office tomorrow, and nothing too much to get all worked up over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment