Monday, August 26, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 239/127 - Monday

Okay, another day has come and gone, and I am one day closer to being home. I was another good and busy day of learning and sharing, and seeing friends and colleagues that I have not seen in a while. The only thing I am missing, except for the girls and everything else, is something sweet to have after dinner. I've seen people with ice cream, but I can't figure out where they got it. I expect I will survive. I have a breakfast meeting tomorrow, and then a couple classes after that, and then the Board of Directors meeting on Wednesday. I expect I will pick up the girls about 4 or 5 o'clock on Wednesday, and then I can get back into my routine. I just looked at the room service menu, and the least expensive dessert is $12. By the time you add all the fees and a tip, it will be $30, and instead, I will just feel smug that I was able to resist. I have paid some attention to the weather at the Curious House, and it looks like there has been some rain, and I am glad about that. The weather forecasts calls for more chances through the week. No rain here in Grapevine, but there was a pretty nice sunset this evening. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment