Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 240/126 , 2024 - Tuesday

This TR Conference is almost done, tomorrow morning will be the Board of Directors meeting, and then I will be headed home. This morning there were two meetings, and then dinner this evening. Lots of camaraderie with friends and colleagues. Not all of them, of course. People I have know for a while, that have always been difficult, continue to be difficult, which is their prerogative. I am pretty certain people think the same of me, so they don't need to engage with me, which is my new tack. I think it will work out pretty well. I did get a little bit of work done as well today, and that is always a good feeling of accomplishment. There is a lot of networking being done as well, and I cannot think of any interesting stuff to include in this journal entry about a real estate confrerence, so I am going to quit trying. This photo however, is me and my friends Tera and Linda, from Waco. I have known them both for years, and happy to hang out with them as much as I can. Just one more anecdote, the t-shirt I'm wearing got me and Holly a really good table in the restaurant tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment