Monday, September 14, 2009

Day Two Hundred Fifty Seven...

I am still in Dallas, another grey and cloudy (and rainy) day. The skies are grey, everything is grey...the meeting rooms where our functions are being held seem to be cloudy. I think I may be one of those people that needs to sit in front of a light box when the sun does not shine. BUT, I know the sun will come out...tomorrow...bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow... I think there may be a song there...

Okay, so the TAR Convention is going very well, and there is a LOT of really good information being shared. This is the first time I have attended the convention, and I am very happy that I have decided to start attending. I attended the National Convention last year, and that was great, so I decided to attend our State convention this year. A good decision for me.

I took four classes...ranging from civility in our every day dealings to ethics to property management issues to conflict resolution. Many of the topics offered to the attendees are things that could be useful to the population in general, not just to those of us that have chosen the real estate profession. Good subjects, good instructors, good planning on the part of the Texas Association to provide good information to its' membership.

I have not been out of this building since I arrived yesterday, and do not expect to go outside until I leave tomorrow afternoon. Could be worse...I could still be trapped inside the REALLY EXPENSIVE Bed & Breakfast we stayed at in Santa Fe a few years back. Now THAT was real torture, but don't get me started.

Good deeds are called for, as well as random acts of kindness and acts of senseless beauty. What have you done for the planet lately? Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment