Friday, September 18, 2009

Day Two Hundred Sixty One...

Tom and I had to go and walk a couple properties this morning, and I also needed to preview some listings in the Mueller Development, and that put us around I-35 and Manor Road right at lunch time. Tom said his favorite restaurant was El Chile on Manor Road, so that is where we headed. I have to tell you, it was REALLY good. I had the Chicken Enchiladas Verde (which is pretty standard for me when I go to a newish Tex-Mex restaurant) but it was delicious. It had a sweet taste to it, and I am not sure what that was about, and the salsa that was presented with the chips was about the color of mole, and had a smoky flavor to it. I think I will go back sometime soon, and hopefully be able to get Jody to tag along with me. YUM!

It has been a good day today, and lots of things have been accomplished. I am really looking forward to the weekend, even though I will be showing properties for several hours tomorrow. But that is okay! I love showing properties, and especially to buyers that are wanting to move and are ready to make a decision.

The first part of the day was swell...after lunch, it kind of went downhill in a hurry. Nothing really terrible, just lots of small details that were incredibly time consuming and nagging. It was turning out to be one of those 'not enough hours in the day' kind of things. And my weekend is already booked up pretty solid.

Why can't tenants call in their backed-up toilet issues before 5:20 PM? Honestly, I had to pull over to the side of the road on the way home just to talk...to three or four different people...about really inconsequential issues. I have to admit, I really had no patience, but I did not let that point get across. I am better now. Anyway, remember, I am the luckiest man in the world...hands down!

I will be off to the Taylor feed store early in the morning, so I can hopefully be back home before our hired man shows up. We have lots of yard work to get done, and I have asked him to bring reinforcements. I kind of need to get them started, then I need to get ready to go into Austin for my appointments, and I need to have procured the cattle feed and other supplies before any of that gets started. It will all work out!

Have fun...do a kind...make the planet a...you know the routine...

No comments:

Post a Comment