Sunday, September 20, 2009

Day Two Hundred Sixty Three...

Yahoo! I finally got my hair cut. You may not think that is such a big deal, but it is. You cannot just stop anywhere and get your hair cut, you have to be very careful about your hair. I know, it is just hair and it will grow back, but why take a chance? I have a wonderful stylist and I will work my schedule around her schedule, it just does not happen that often. So, I found out today that she works late a couple days a week, so that may make it easier for me to get my hair cut more often. I would really like to get my hair cut every two weeks or so, but it seems more and more that I do not get it cut but about every six Weeks. CRAZY!

It is a beautiful morning in Central Texas, and I have been conscious for over three hours already, and so far I have accomplished very little. Chores around the house to be done (I am thinking about them) and other than that, this is intended to be pretty much a 'found day'. A 'found day' in my opinion is a day that you had appointments or commitments scheduled for most of the day, and then everything falls through or is cancelled for one reason or another. Suddenly, you can breathe, suddenly you have time that you con do with what ever you will, and that is a wonderful thing. I love 'found days'.

We have lots of things on our schedules, but since it is Sunday, nothing much can get started until 11, because some of the things we have planned entail going into Georgetown and off into that area.

UT was victorious last night, and that is a good thing. Go Horns!

We went into town, got all our chores done, and determined that the pool was VERY refreshing...that is code for NOT 82 degrees. It was about 70 degrees in the pool, and we stayed in for about 20 minutes or so, just long enough to be 'refreshed'.

On our way back home, we stopped at Michael's new house that he and Hubert are building on some of their land. It is a 'barn-dominium' and it is going to be really cool when they get it finished. It will have a great floor plan, and it is even better (I think) because they are building it themselves. Michael and Abby and the baby Jackson should be moving in in a couple months, certainly by the Holidays. It will be really nice when they get moved in, and they are really nice, and I look forward to knowing them more. They are all certainly a handy bunch, and can fix or build just about anything.

My next project is going to be a chicken coop, and we shall see how that goes. I think we just have to expect a certain number of chickens will succumb to; 1) Coyotes, 2) Owls, 3) Hawks, 4) All of the above.

Do a good deed, make the world a better place, Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment