Monday, March 29, 2010

2010 - Day Eighty Eight...

I am certain there is a joke here somewhere, I just need to determine the punch line. This is what is left of one of the palms that I trimmed up yesterday. I think it looks pretty funny, and it looks like something that I just cannot put my finger on (or wouldn't want to if I could). So, there you have it.

My day has been full of ups-and-downs. I know the ups have been more plentiful than the downs, but I have a tendency to dwell on the downs. I think that may make me normal, only I am happy to admit it.

It will all pass in a day or two.

I had a good meeting at the Texas Real Estate Commission today, and I continue to be amazed at the complexity of the profession I have chosen. Interesting stuff.

Tomorrow my calendar is open, and it will most likely be filled with stuff before noon.

Okay, that is it for now.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment