Thursday, March 11, 2010

2010 - Day Seventy...

Short post today, I am really tired. Today was another good day of classroom teaching, but it was the fourth day for the participants, and they were ready to be out of there. It was a quiet, tasteful class today, and yesterdays class had a good bit more participation. Other than that, though, there were more high points, and it was a good class. This is a photo that was taken after the class had ended, and the participants were taking their test. The test is 80 questions covering the four sections that were discussed this week. All the questions are true/false or multiple choice. I do not think the test is particularly difficult, but I personally have 'testing anxieties' and when in that situation, I sometimes start to second guess myself. Shouldn't do that!

The class monitor this morning was Erhard and this afternoon it was Jeff. This is a photo of Jeff (can you figure out which one is Jeff?) along with two of the staff members from the Education Department at the Board, Hessie and Minnie. I think this is a great photo.

THERE IS A DONUT SHOP IN BARTLETT. It made the front page of the Bartlett Tribune Progress (Serving Central Texas Since 1886). The article about the new business states "access to the parking lot is best by turning in from Alligator Road, since the drop off from Highway 95 is steep." Okay, I will meet you all there on Saturday morning!

Time for this one to go to bed. I really did not have much time to goof off yesterday or today, so I will do my best to make up for that tomorrow.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DONUTS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment