Tuesday, March 9, 2010

2010 - Day Sixty Eight...

Okay, it was truly a beautiful day here in central Texas, although it got off to a rather precarious start. When I get up this morning, I emptied another 3/4" of rain from the gauge, and even though it was relatively temperate for March, the wind and the dampness made it feel colder than it was. There was a good bit of fog this morning on the way into work, but that broke for most of the commute...BUT...just as I entered the City Limits of Austin (Austin City Limits) the fog returned and it was cloudy, grey and ugly. It became nice about 11AM, and stayed that way for the rest of the day. All of our photo-cell garden lights have been revived after a good bit of sunshine this afternoon. When I left the office (late) this afternoon, the temperature gauge in the car was registering 82 degrees. By the time I thought of taking a photo, it had dropped to 79 degrees. By the time I got home, the temperature in the country had dropped to 67 degrees, and right now it is 76 degrees outside, according to the nuclear weather station in the back yard. DO NOT expect totally comprehensive weather reports like this for very long.

I will tell you what is disquieting on your daily commute to work. It is looking into the rear view mirror, in bumper to bumper traffic and seeing the guy in the car behind you very vigorously brushing his teeth. I had endured his shaving, but the teeth brushing was just a little bit more than I could handle. It was like a car wreck. I could not focus in front of me. I kept waiting for him to spit and rinse. I practically wrecked into the car in front of me three times, and I still did not see him spit and rinse. I cannot believe it. Whatever...

Got a lot of stuff done in the office today, and showed a few more properties to my client, and we went back to the office and he submitted a purchase contract. YIPPEE. It is a very nice home, and now the hard part begins. Negotiating the contract (my favorite part) and then contract-to-close. In my opinion, contract-to-close is the most difficult part. Keeping all the little details together. BUT, that is what I do, and I love it!

Jody bought pork chops for dinner tonight. Pork chops with bones in them, specifically so the dog can have some bones to chew on outside. Sometimes I decide what to order when we eat out, based on what can I bring back for the dog. JEEZ-LOUISE!

Teaching class tomorrow and Thursday, it ought to be fun. I like the subject matter very much, so that will be good. I will try to post a photo of the class in tomorrows post.

DONE!

Deeds, Actions, Kindnesses, BRUSH YER TEETH, Changes, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment