Wednesday, March 10, 2010

2010 - Day Sixty Nine...

What an absolutely wonderful day I had today. All is right with the world, all the planets and stars and moons are all in proper alignment. I hope tomorrow is as good as today was. I had a day of teaching at the Austin Board of REALTORS and it was really a good class. I had fun (and learned a few things) and I think the class participants had fun and learned some good things that will help them be more successful and make some money! That is what I hope for every class I teach. The class was good, and I am very comfortable with the subject matter, so that always makes life easier. During the lunch break, my friends Socar and Terry came in after a Government Affairs meeting, and did a presentation about The Texas Real Estate Political Action Committee and it was very successful. They raised $575 in TREPAC donations, and I was very happy about that. What a terrific thing. I am happy to be a part of such a great group of people; staff, volunteers, class participants, colleagues...all of them. Here is one of my typical photos of the class...this is easier than getting a release from everyone with their permissions to post their photos on this blog..

The class monitors this morning were Jana and Warren (Who Cares?). Inside joke. Jana and Warren are both considered by me to be trusted colleagues, and anything they tell me is as good as money in the bank. I really appreciate the relationships I have made with many of my colleagues, and I am only happier by the day that I made the decision years ago to become a REALTOR. I feel like I have been on a journey of re-commitment, and I am happy about that. Oh, and Jana brought me a bar of home made soap, so that was pretty darn cool, too.

I did a bit of power real estate at breaks and over the lunch period, and returned phone calls most of the way home. I am also almost done with my most recent book on CD, it is a good one called 'Three Weeks with my Brother'. I would recommend it. I don't recall the authors name, but he has done several other books, so I will investigate those in the near future.

Still working on a couple deals, and things are going well with all of them. Steady as it goes. All is good.

Lasagna for dinner, and this is a photo of my after-dinner-while-I-make-phone-calls- and-enter-my-blog post survival kit. The telephone (which I cannot quit using tonight) the easy button (doesn't everyone have one) a glass of wine (Cabernet Savignon although I prefer a good Merlot) and the bar of soap Jana made and gave to me, I will save for later. She and her husband are getting their web-site ready to market the soaps, and I will let you know the URL just as soon as Jana says it is okay to publish it.

DONE.

Deeds, Actions, Kindnesses, HOME MADE SOAP, Changes, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment