Wednesday, March 24, 2010

2010 - Day Eighty Three...

WELL...another busy day, I took the truck into the office this morning, and on the way in, I stopped at HEB to buy some non-perishable foods for the Food Bank (we are collecting foods at one of my committee meetings this afternoon) and then I stopped at my storage space to pick up an item for a friend of mine (Chad). Then it was to the office, and I managed to turn the alarms off without going deaf, and that was a good thing. I actually think the codes had been mis-programmed into the key pad, which caused the challenge I had, but that was yesterday, so that is hardly a memory.

I also picked up three new rugs for the new office, and on Friday I think we will get a new conference table and chairs, and that will just about finish everything. The only thing left will be a little bit more storage space (IKEA again) and thy 150" flat screen that is going in the conference room. Every time I mention that flat screen tv it gets bigger and bigger.

I had some nice conversations with one of my Seller clients today, and nice visit with a seller/buyer client (1 is closing tomorrow) and nice visits with lots of my REALTOR friends and colleagues. All-in-all it was a great day. I also had a couple of lovely comments from some good friends (Shirley and Bryan - HOWDY!), so that was a very nice surprise. I am always amazed to learn that people out there are reading these postings.

While I was stopped at a red light on the way to the Board of REALTORS I noticed this pretty little patch of bluebonnets with some little yellow flowers (flares). I do not know what the yellow ones are, but they are really pretty with the yellow. It has been cloudy and rainy all day and it still is, so this photo looks a little bit washed out. Sorry.

I heard from Michael that he went out and cut and baled what was left of the dead hay at the farm. That is a good thing, now (if it ever dries up) we can get it all fertilized and hopefully get two good cuttings of hay this year. That is really what I want, to get everything back on a normal schedule and be ready to cut and bale for the cattle. The cattle can easily go through a bale a week, so I need all I can get. I do not want to get rid of any cattle!

I have a late appointment this afternoon, going to show one house to a buyer/seller client couple. That will be fun! Since I have the truck, I hope we can go in their car! I am really happy with my most recent book on CD 'Nineteen Minutes'. I have finished only three CD's so far, but I am pretty much into it. Can't wait to keep listening.

Home now and finished with dinner. Still drizzling rain, traffic was not terrible but I am glad to be home. My appointment went very nicely, and I am really happy to be working with these folks. They are a really nice couple, and the talk easily with each other and each one gets their points across to the other. Very nice, very open good communication. Supposed to rain more this evening, I am planning call it a night! GOOD NIGHT JOHN BOY!

Deeds, Actions, Kindnesses, GOOD SHOWINGS, Changes, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment