Wednesday, July 7, 2010

2010 - Day One Hundred Eighty Eight...

Today was a totally wonderful day. The downside is that I woke up at about 3:30 and could not get back to sleep, so I just got up and putzed around until it was time to go to the office. I had plenty of time to catch up on FaceBook, plenty of time to read the paper and do all my morning chores, and plenty of time to plan out the day.

I had two appointments in the afternoon, and was able to get caught up on my e-mails. I pretty much got my to-do list all accomplished, and I am down now to the things that I have REALLY been putting off for quite some time.

I got all the fine details completed on my class that I will be teaching tomorrow, and that is great. I really think it will be a good class. So, for a six hour course, I have worked about a hundred hours on writing, power-points and preparation. I really enjoy it, but I have to admit, I do my best work under pressure.

Oh, and one of my Team H.O.P.E. teammates, Drew, is working towards getting our first MasterMinds group together. I think we will be meeting every other month or maybe every quarter. It will be great.

I had a late appointment in the office, so I did not get home til about 7 o'clock. Jody reports that our two different nuclear weather stations reported high temperatures over 100 degrees today. The official high in Austin was 94, and 95 at the airport. The chickens were all happy to see me, and it is interesting how you can kind of train them to do things. Now they are climbing up on their gymboree to be the first ones for food. Interesting stuff.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MasterMinds, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment