Thursday, July 22, 2010

2010 - Day Two Hundred Three...

Lovely clouds, no rain. Same song, different verse. It rained nicely in Austin this afternoon, but it seems we just cannot get a break. That is probably my fault, since I bragged and bragged about how we ALWAYS got more rain here in the country than the did in Austin. I will never say that again, never ever.

A very nice Breakfast meeting this morning at the Board, and many of the elected State officials were in attendance. Very informative, very well done. Congratulations to all the folks that work so hard to get these events planned and produced!

Meals-on-Wheels today, and that is always fun. My client load seems to have leveled out at four clients, it has been that way for about the last five or six weeks. The number of clients goes up and down, so you never know what it will be from one week to the next.

My appointment last night was successful, and we now have a new lease and property management account. We put the sign out this afternoon, and we will get the property on the market. Very nice place, and nice clients to work with as well.

After dinner tonight, I went out and picked figs...I'm a fig picker. Say that fast several times and see if anyone slaps you! Go ahead...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FIG PICKIN', Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment