Sunday, July 25, 2010

2010 - Day Two Hundred Six...

Today was not nearly as busy as yesterday, and that is a good thing since I accomplished absolutely nothing! Jody and I did go down to Red Rock after breakfast (Jody made blueberry pancakes) to make sure the air conditioner filter was clean. I know that sounds like a long way to go for such a thing, but there is really no good time to make that trip. ANYWAY, I will most likely make another trip down there this week to put salt in the water softener. Let's just leave it at, my tenant was not the best, and I should have been paying more attention.

We did manage to stop in Taylor on the way home for spoilers, and then naps all around. After naps, I finally took a shower and we went to Round Rock for dinner at Fire Bowl. We both had Pad Thai and it was delicious. This is a photo of my fortune, and Jody has put it up on the refrigerator. I wonder if there is another message there?

Earlier today, I also did a little bit more wasp killing, so now I think I have addressed all the wasps in the immediate vicinity of the house. My finger (where I got stung yesterday while picking figs) is really sore and swollen today, and of course it is my middle finger. Just let me know if you want to see it, no volunteering from me!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MORE WASPS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment