Thursday, July 1, 2010

2010 - Day One Hundred Eighty Two...

Okay, this SUCKS! Still no rain here, and it is raining everywhere around us! Jody said we had two very brief showers today, one lasted about thirty seconds and the second one lasted a little bit longer than that. CRAZY! On my way home this evening (and I was coming home very late), it was really a gully-washer (frog-strangler) in Walburg, and that is about seven miles from us. By the time I got home, NOTHING! What is the deal? Have our neighbors made some horrific deal with an unsaintly person (because I know it cannot be anything Jody and I have done)? Whatever it is, I want it to quit, and I want it to quit now!

Today was my Meals-on-Wheels day, and I only had four people on my route, and one of them was not home.

Tomorrow is hopefully going to be a calm day and a very productive day, too. We had a new agent sign up with us today, so there will be lots of training and things like that going on. I am very excited to have the agent affiliate with us, and I expect nothing but the best for him.

Tired, going to put the chickens to bed, and then it will be my turn!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DISAPPOINTMENT, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment